We’ve teamed up with our friends at Cape Cove & The Uncommon to give one lucky person the chance to win an amazing bundle of gifts - perfect to help you make the most of the Salcombe Sunshine.
The prize is :
- A Diana Clutch of your choice from Will Bees Bespoke
- A Fly High Embroidered Sweatshirt from Cape Cove
- A case of 8 x Mixed Wines from The Uncommon
Full terms and conditions:
- The Promoter: Will Bees Bespoke
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- This prize promotion is open to entrants aged 18 or over in Great Britain & Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” family) of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this competition in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect its ability to operate the Competition.
- Entrants agree that if a competition is cancelled due to unforeseen or extreme circumstances the company is not obliged to fulfil any prizes. Although alternatives may be provided where available/possible.
- The Supplier will not accept responsibility for Prize Draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any lack of internet connectivity, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- All entries must be received by midnight on the closing date.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received by the closing date and will be notified within seven days.
- The prize is a Diana Clutch from Will Bees Bespoke, a Fligh High Embroidered Sweatshirt from Cape Cove and a Case of 8 x Mixed Wines from The Uncommon
- The prizes are non-transferable
- A total of one (1) prize bundle will be awarded.
- Any participant found to be using robot forms to enter a competition will invalidate their entry to the competition and will be disqualified from the competition.
- Any changes to prize draw frequency or allowed daily/weekly limit may occur without notice.
- Please note we will try our hardest to contact winners and deliver prizes however if we are not able to get in touch with you we reserve the right to re-draw the winner(s) and allocate the prize to someone else. This is most likely to occur but is not limited to time sensitive prizes or where a choice of prize(s) is available.
- These rules will be governed by English law, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
- We reserve the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to take part in and cooperate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
- Employees of the Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, including but not limited to Will Bees Bespoke Ltd and partner brands in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- This competition will commence at 9:00 GMT on 29th July 2022 and all entries must be received by 12:00 GMT on 6th August 2022. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- The winner will be chosen by Will Bees Bespoke Ltd.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner will be notified by 8th August 2022. The winner must claim their prize within seven days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the outcome of the competition please email email@example.com stating the name of the competition in the subject heading four weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter(s) for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from the Promoter and/or the Supplier. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.